Wednesday 18 March 2020

I Hate You.

Dear Journal,

I've never despised someone so much in my life that I can't even stand to talk to them for a few minutes.  The sight, the voice.. just the presence of that particular person seems like a pile - full of garbage in front of me.  All the fakery.  You thought you'd give them the benefit of the doubt that they were soft, gentle and "caring" but it was all just a sham because they talk shit behind your back.  They simply forget that without your help; they are plain useless to get shit done.

I guess these types of people will never understand the meaning of - compassion, or sympathy or kindness? That the job position that they hold in the company/firm as a *censored* (someone whom you call a 'leader') made it seem like they are to be treated like a King while they order you around like a slave and take every good credit out of you. 

I have no words.  I just feel so disappointed that I have to meet somebody like this creature.

-rambles-

No comments:

Post a Comment