Saturday 23 June 2018

Working Gal

Dear Journal,

It's Sunday and I'm at the office.  The rain is heavy and this should be a good time to sleep actually.  But I'm here.  All alone listening to the beautiful sound of raindrops outside the window.  I love the peace and serenity of being alone.  I get to think clearly.

Anyway, my work never ends.  It's not that I do not know how to manage my time but every time I thought I'm almost reaching the finish line in my tasks - the Boss instructs a new task to me.  I have no choice but to give in because I am paid for that.

I'm not paid enough though.  I don't know why I'm so loyal to stay that long.  It has always been my principle to stick to a job for a long time because that's the type of person I am.  I get attached.  And then I know I will get hurt in the end.  Silly me.

-sighs- I should be compensated.  But then again,  I have 1 more month to go.  Brace myself.  I got this.

1 comment: