Wednesday 26 August 2015

Boil

The original soundtrack to my life at this point is Limp Bizkit's "Boiler".  Relating my life to all the people who have hurt me recently.

My ex-boss, DC.  This song is song for you.  You only care about yourself and the money you make from innocent people.  Playing dirty in your company and doing things illegally.  That's not how I roll.  You and me.  We have bad blood.

Speaking of blood.  To my own flesh and blood, born in '79.  This song is for you.  Like my ex-boss, DC, you are self-absorbed.  You only care about yourself and the money you make - you wish to take it to the grave with you rather than help your own family member.  It's not much to ask you for small favours but you take it personally and think that everyone is always using you for financial benefits.  What's wrong with you, woman.  Family help each other out when there is a crisis.  Your bank is filled with money enough to buy yourself a home but here you are still under your 'rents' roof and complaining about finance, when everything here is laid out for you - for free! You complain all the time - never see the brighter side of life.  You wish that you would die, you wish that you would move to another country, you wish a lot of things, sis, but you are not doing anything about it.  Why are you so bitter.  Why are you acting this way when you have people who want to love you - despite your 'special' traits.  I don't believe I have ever asked for a huge favour from you.  I'm terrified of you.  You are like a monster who screams when someone attempts to ask you something.  I'm sad that I have to write about you this way but you have changed.  You have changed me to be bitter too.  It's like poison.  Now I know why there is evil in this World.  It is addictive.  The more bad you do to people, it's like a chain reaction.  It is human nature.  I hate being this way sis but I am angry, just like you.  Had you been a better role model to me, I wouldn't be this bitchy.

--- I can't. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment